Photobucket

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rite Aid 11/03

I am beginning to really like Rite Aid. Except for the fact that they seem to run out of alot of stuff. But oh well I really did get some amazing deals yesterday.

#1 Transaction

1 45ct Zyrtec $24.99
1 Crest toothpast $2.50

-$5 $/$$ coupon
-$2 manuf coup
-$.75 manuf coup

Total with tax: $21.31
Used $25 gift card I got for transferring my Rx to Rite Aid.
Total OOP: $0!!!

#2 Transaction

2 Duracell 9v battery 4 packs $19.98 (to change smoke detectors)
1 Crest toothpaste $1.49

-$4 $/$$ coupon
-$.75 manuf coupon
-$.75 manuf coupon
-$75 manuf coupon

Total with tax: $16.72
Used remainder of gift card -$5.88
Total OOP: $10.84!!!

My total OOP for this trip $10.84
And now for some more good news.....
Duracell rebate will be $5
Crest toothpaste rebate will be $2
And as soon as I buy one more Zyrtec I will get a $10 store coupon to use at Rite Aid and another $10 rebate with healthy seasons offers!

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment




Lamp

Lamp

Window Pictures

Window Pictures

Polka Dot Window

Polka Dot Window



My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to creat new things! Sewing is my passion and I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful daughters who have inspired me.