Photobucket

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kroger Trip 10/27

Kroger is getting to be along the same level as Walmart. Everytime I go there I have to wait in line at the customer service desk b/c something is always wrong with my reciept. Today I bought extra Pilsbury biscuits b/c if you bought four you get a $2 store coupon to use on your next visit for whatever you want. Well it didn't print out of the machine so I had to get it fixed. The girl kept my reciept by accident so I will try and remember what I bought.

4 packs oscar meyer hot dogs
1 lb. 4% lean ground beef
1 can cream of celery soup
2 boxes betty crocker fruit snacks
1 box of Cheez-its
2 Johnson and Johnson baby liquid soap
1 J&J baby lotion
3 packs Danimals yogurt drinks
1 bag Lays potato chips
2 small cans Pilsbury cresent rolls
3 small cans Pilsbury grands biscuits

Total: $19 and some change.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Lamp

Lamp

Window Pictures

Window Pictures

Polka Dot Window

Polka Dot Window



My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to creat new things! Sewing is my passion and I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful daughters who have inspired me.